If you want to save money but don’t fancy the idea of clipping coupons, change to electronic coupons. When you sign up for electronic coupons, they will be directly uploaded to your cell phone or to your grocery card. This way you will always have them available when you go to the store and you will never have to worry about clipping coupons again.
CELL PHONE COUPONS
• Yowza: This application can be downloaded onto your cell phone or iPod Touch. You will receive up-to-date information on all the coupons and deals that are available to you. More than 15 000 retailers participate in this application so there are great deals to be had.
• Cellfire: When you register with Cellfire you will gain access to their free database of coupons. You just choose which coupons you would like and they send the coupons to your cell phone. If you choose grocery coupons, they send these to your grocery store card.
• Target: When you sign up with Target, you will be texted coupons once a month.
• Walgreens: Sign up with Walgreens by texting “gomobile” to 21525 and you will be sent coupons and information on great deals.
GROCERY CARD COUPONS
When it comes to grocery card coupons, all you need to do is upload the coupons onto your store loyalty card which takes a few minutes. Once you are done shopping, the cashier scans your loyalty card and the vouchers are deducted from your total bill.
There are a number of stores that offer these electronic coupons. You will need to register on the website that facilitates the coupon program and you will automatically start receiving the coupons.
• Visit Cellfire.com for coupons from Shoprite, Randalls, Vons and Tom Thumbs
• Visit Shortcuts.com for coupons from Baker’s, Carrs, City Market, Dillon’s, Food 4 Less, Foodtown, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Genuardi’s, Gerbes, Giant Eagle, Hilander, JayC, King Snooper’s. Kroger, Lowes Foods, Owen’s, Pavilions, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Randalls, Safeway, Shop’ N Save, Smith’s, Tom Thumb, Vons
• Visit Zavers.com for coupons from A&P, Cooke’s, The Food Emporium, Harris Teeter, Pathmark, Superfresh, Waldbaum’s
• Visit Pgesaver.com for coupons from Proctor & GambleCouponing without clipping is possible if you have the right resources. These resources will provide you with the same amount of savings without the clipping.